Follow us on Facebook Food special Page
Here we are going to share with you an amazing and full of flavor barbeque Beef Tikka recipe. In Pakistan, India, Turkey, Bangladesh, and some other countries, Beef Tikka is very liked by people. Especially people use to serve it on occasions like Eid, family gatherings, parties, and ceremonies. On Eid ul Adha it is an important tradition in Pakistan that people serve hot BBQ foods in their Eid gatherings. Its ingredients are very simple but the way of cooking is a little tricky. Beef should be marinated first with some spicy and aromatic ingredients and then cooked on a burning charcoal or gas stove grill. Tikka cooked on coal is more flavorful than cooked on a gas stove. So, try to cook only direct on ignited coals.
Let’s arrange the essentials of beef tikka.
- Beef: 1kg (boneless and cubed in small chinks)
- Ginger garlic paste: 1tbsp
- Salt: as required
- Raw papaya or any meat tenderizer: 2 tbsp papaya or recommended quantity of the tenderizer
- Red chili powder: 1tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1tsp
- Coriander powder: 1tsp
- Hot spices powder: 1tsp
- Tikka masala powder: 1tsp
- Lemon juice: 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
- Oil: as required
- Lemon wedges: for garnishing
- Coriander leaves: for garnishing
- Salad: for serving
- Raita: for serving
- Wash the meat and keep it aside for draining all excess water from it.
- Take lemon juice in a bowl, and add all spices, ginger garlic paste, and 1 tbsp oil in it. Mix well and form a paste.
- Mix this spice mixture to the meat and leave for 4-6 hours.
- Take skewers and put the pieces of meat in the skewers remaining a distance of 1 inch between every piece of beef.
- Burn coals to red and cook the skewers on the burning charcoal turning occasionally.
- When the meat becomes tender and brown in color then plate out it, garnish with salad, and serve hot with chapati, raita, and salad.