Follow us on Facebook Food special Page
Grilled Beefsteak Prep time: 20 minutes
A salty and very easy-to-make Grilled Beefsteak recipe for you is being shared. People like to bring new changes to their food routine. So, this can be a good transformation for you. There are several kinds of steaks people like all over the world. We are going to cook our Grilled Beefsteak with no spices, it tastes salty and organic. Mostly meat cooked on coals is more tasteful and healthier rather than cooked on stoves. Its healthy ingredients remain safe and work for your body. There is a little tricky way of cooking in this recipe but spices are not used, we will just cook it with seasoning only. Steaks take less time and get ready very fast. So, they can also work as a good appetizer along with a salad of raw vegetables.
Let’s start with the ingredients!
- Beef steaks: 3-4 (porterhouse, rib eye, sirloin, or T-bone steaks about one inch thick)
- Salt: 1tsp
- Pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Butter: 3-4 tbsp
- First of all, prepare a grill on medium heat to start cooking. It is preferred to use charcoal for grilling, but if it is not available then it’s okay with gas or an electric stove. Heat your grill on medium flame.
- Apply cuts on the outer edge of the fat layer on steaks at intervals of 1 inch. Don’t apply cuts deep into the meat, it will evaporate all juices from the meat and meat will become completely dry. We need juicy steaks here.
- Put the beef steak on the grill add ½ tsp butter sprinkle over salt and cover the grill, cook covered on a medium flame for 8 to 20 minutes or until medium has done.
- Look for the steak is done, cut a little slit in the center of the steak or near the bone. If it is medium done it is dark pink in the center and slightly brown to the edges.
- Sprinkle over pepper powder and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal and don’t forget to share the results with us!