Follow us on Facebook Food special Page
Here we are going to share with you an amazing mouthwatering Fried Beef recipe which is going to be made of very less spices and seems very organic. There are no special or hard and fast steps to make it but the recipe itself is very special. Hyderabadi Fried Beef recipe can be served on Eid-ul-Adha and any other occasion. This is originally introduced from Hyderabad. Hyderabadi people use to cook very delicious food items and their specialty is that they do not use so many spices. They make flavors by combining very few spices and ingredients. This recipe contains only 3 spices and some more ingredients. The special thing is the way of preparing it. You must make it at home and enjoy a delicious dinner with your family gossip.
Don’t forget to share results with us in the comments below!
Let’s prepare our ingredients and then start cooking.
- Beef: 1kg
- Ginger garlic paste: 1tbsp
- Salt: as required
- Black pepper powder: ½ tsp
- Red chili powder: ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1tsp
- Oil: ¼ cup
- Green Chilies: 4 (apply cuts in half)
- Coriander leaves: as required (chopped)
- Wash and thoroughly clean the beef and dry all excess water from it.
- Secondly, we are going to start cooking it. Ignite the stove, put a skillet on it, and add beef to it.
- Add two cups of water to it then bring it to a boil. Remove this water and all dirt came up in the form of foam.
- Once the beef is washed with a boil, then put it in a clean skillet and add 1 cup of water and all spices to it.
- Cook on medium-low flame until meat is tenderized well. Add ¼ cup of oil and fry well on medium-high flame until oil separates and water is completely evaporated.
- Garnish with green chilies and coriander leaves and serve this tempting meat with rice or chapati.
I guarantee that you will amaze your family by serving this recipe.