Follow us on Facebook Food special Page
Here we are going to share a traditional and tasteful recipe namkeen gosht which is really good for serving on Eid ul Adha’s first day. It can be a good combination with liver fry on Eid lunch. This recipe originates from Peshawar Pakistan. But now everyone who likes less spicy food likes this recipe. It is very simple and light-colored meat with all nutrients. Its taste is really pleasant and joyful ever. Its ingredients are simple and tasteful. Ginger garlic paste, some oil, salt, cumin, and coriander seeds, are the main ingredients of this recipe.
Namkeen gosht tastes very organic and delicious especially if it is served with chapati or rice. Raita and salad are very good to boost the taste of your lunch or dinner.
Let’s see the essential ingredients of this amazing recipe.
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp.
Oil: ¼ cup
Black pepper powder: ¼ tsp
Hot spices powder: 1 tsp
- Wash the meat well, and make sure that all blood is cleaned well. Put it in a drainer to dry the meat well.
- Heat oil in a skillet and fry ginger garlic paste for a while.
- Add meat and fry for 5-8 minutes until it turns golden in color.
- Now add 2 cups of water and salt to it, bring it to a boil, and remove the layer of extra fat that came on top of the water.
- Add salt, cumin, and coriander powder and cook covered until meat is tenderized well.
- Now cook on high flame until water evaporates completely.
- Add hot spices powder and black pepper powder and cook for more than 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve along with salad and raita. It tastes very nice if served with soft chapati or zeera rice.
- Read more Eid al-Adha special Recipes